neobux1

Monday, October 4, 2010

I Invested in Bux.to and Lived to Regret it

A few years back I stumbled across Bux.to in my quest to earn money online.  It seemed like a reputable PTC site, so I purchased premium membership and few hundred referrals.  My "earnings" soared over $2,000.  They even paid my original cashout request of $10, which took them three months.  After that I requested the two grand.  And I waited...and waited...and waited...

...and I waited some more...

I waited two years for that cashout, and it never came.  I'm dead serious.

Well I'll give the devil his due.  Recently they allowed users to cancel cashouts and convert it into advertising.  I advertised Neobux on Bux.to, but I only got about 4-8 referrals for every 10,000 clicks.  It's better than nothing, but a 0.06% conversion is no way to get ahead!

I suppose if you use PTC advertising you could buy refs on Bux.to and use your earnings to advertise.  That's about all Bux.to is good for.  Unless you plan on advertising, avoid Bux.to like the plague, or you'll regret it as I have.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment