neobux1

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Purchased PTC Referral Secrets 2.0

OK, so awhile back I bit the bullet and purchased an e-book.  I heard of people earning tons of money through pay to click advertising, but at that point I had so many bad experiences with PTC that it didn't seem possible.  But I ignored all of that and invested $7 in PTC Referral Secrets 2.0.

I have to say it has some good info in it.  Its got tons of ways for you to boost your referrals for whatever PTC you're using.  The first thing I did after reading it was switch over to Neobux (more on this later) and start clicking with them.  The book payed for itself pretty quick, and I'm still applying what I've learned through this e-book.  I'll write more on it later, so in the meantime, consider getting yourself a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment